Please allow 2 working days before collection of prescriptions (plus one day if collecting from a pharmacy). We are unable to order repeats on the appointments line.
Order your repeat as follows:
- Email: [email protected] or [email protected]
- Fax: 01332 720066 (Chellaston), or 01332 865154 (Melbourne)
- Mail to the surgery (include S.A.E.)
- Place in the box on reception
- Online (ask reception how to register)
- Housebound patients (only) ring weekdays between 09:00 am to 10:00 am on 01332 720088 (Chellaston) and 01332 862341 (Melbourne)
Prescription requests by telephone will only be taken from the above numbers as reception staff are unable to process requests. You will need to see a GP for a medication review after a number of repeat prescriptions.
Electronic Prescription Service (EPSr2)
If you are on repeat medications then signing up for EPS may make the process easier for you. EPS allows GPs to electronically sign and send prescriptions to a pharmacy of your choice, meaning you no longer have to visit the practice to pick up your paper prescription.
In order to use EPS, you must choose (this is known as a nomination) a pharmacy or a dispensing appliance contractor (if you use one) that you would like your prescriptions to be sent to; the pharmacy or dispensing appliance contractor will add your nomination for you.
You can change or cancel your nomination at any time or inform reception.
Please Note: 48 hours weekday notice is still required for this system to ensure safe checking of all prescriptions.
This Practice guide provides more information on how our prescription services work – click HERE